Sunday, September 7, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Well, we've been very busy lately! Mamma and Daddy have take me to 3 doggie parks lately! Bubba Dog only got to go to one! Ha! Ha!
But, the bestest one was yesterday - we went to a piknik near Chicagoe - with about 150 other Golden Doggies just like me!!!!! Mamma tolded me it was a "As Good As Gold" meeting - she is helping other Golden Doggies like me that no one wants and matches them up with families that do want a Golden Doggie! I met a few that were dopted and they tolded me it was the bestest thing that could ever happen to them!
Here is a pikture of me meeting a part Golden Doggie!
She was really nice and tolded me that she loves going to the "As Good As Gold" meetings with her Mommy and Daddy. She had a really bad life before her new Mommy and Daddy dopted her.

And here is a pikture of me with an Old Golden Doggie. He tole me about his hard life until he came to live wif his new daddy. His new Daddy has promised him a wonderful life until he goes to the Bridge - how nice is that?

It wasn't ALL just meeting other Golden Doggies - we had some fun and games too! Mamma and I did the peanut butter contest - but I wasn't hungry right then, there was way too much to look at around me - so we didn't win... Mamma thought we might have a chance, since I LOVE peanut butter and I have a LONG tongue - but I just wanted to meet more Golden Doggies!The very bestest part was a Doggie Cake -made just for us special Golden Doggies! A lot of us tried to sneak in extra pieces, but I only gotted two - one from Daddy, and then Mamma gave me one without knowing Daddy had already done that!!! And Mamma is planning on making me a Doggie Cake for my Birfday! I hope it's as good as this one at the piknik was! I was so tired, I slept all the way home in the moving box! I woked up enough to tell Bubba Dog all about my day, but he wasn't happy because he was lefted at home, so I took another nap!

No comments: