Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Daddy brought me a playmate!

Daddy lefted last Friday, and it was just me, Bubba, the Girls and Momma all weekend. Momma went away on Saturday to see a friend in some city she said was Windy. But, we had all day Sunday with just Momma! She throwed the ball for me for a long time!
Then Daddy came home yesterday with the Boy - their son. He was here for a little while right after I came here to live, but then he left a year ago for some place called College and then to live with another Momma. But, then he called Daddy and asked to come home, and Daddy went down to some place called Georgia and gotted him and broughted him back!
Now I have someone to play with! The Boy has a lot of energy and likes to play! I love to Play! Playing is something I could do forever!
So, now he lives in the lower rooms and comes up to play a little! Daddy and Momma seem happy to have him home! I know I am!

No comments: