Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Darn Bubba!

He blogged about me losing my privates. It's not funny. I am no longer a full Golden Boy. It was horrible. Momma and Daddy tooked me to the Pokey Place because I had a sore on my ear. The Pokey Person said it was a hot spot. Whatever. I just know Momma said it felt very hot to her when she tried to clean it. It itched me.
I do not know what I did rong then. Momma and Daddy just lefted me there at the Pokey Place. Just left me. And the Pokey People did not feed me, or gif me water all nite. And then they Pokeyed me the next morning and I fell asleep. When I woked up, my hot spot was feeling better, but my privates hurt.
At least Momma came later and rescued me from the Pokey Place, but then I found out I had to wear a big lamp thing on my head. Momma and Daddy both laughed, and Bubba said he knew it was going to happen, and the Girls sat on the frigerator and laughed and laughed at me. The worst part was it was very hard to PLAY wif it on. And, according to Daddy, my "job description" (whatever that is) as the Puppy is to PLAY (and sleep and eat and poop... among other things!)
Momma tooked her flashy thing, and I tried to give her the Golden Smile, and here's what I looked like with the lamp thing on my head.

No comments: